A History of Quality
Visualogistix was created to expand the long history of service and quality established by the Thomas family when the organization was originally founded as Thomas Blueprint in 1956. Visualogistix represents the history of Thomas Printworks in providing quality printing and exceptional service while meeting the growing needs of corporate clients for complete brand support and customization. Visualogistix embraces the latest technologies to provide complete control and flexibility over the organizations brand representations.
Originally founded by B.J. Thomas, Thomas Printworks is currently led by CEO Bryan Thomas and Marketing Director Brianna Thomas Long, the grandchildren of the founder. The family history reflects the ongoing commitment of Visualogistix and Thomas Printworks to deliver exceptional customer service while advancing services with current technologies.
Thomas Vision Statement:
To be the premier provider of marketing supply chain management, branded environments, direct response marketing and everything print.
Thomas Values Statement:
To be an organization committed to continuous growth, profitability and values; where our customers recommend us, our employees treasure us and our peers admire us.
Thomas Core Values:
- Excellence – Continuously improving standards, processes and our workplaces to be the best.
- Integrity – Being respectful, transparent and honest in our actions.
- Agility – Being fast and flexible, easy to do business with and finding ways to do the impossible.
- Collaboration – We are stronger through internal teamwork and client partnerships.
- Innovation – Finding creative solutions and seizing new opportunities to grow.